"Don't allow someone to rob you of God's best."

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Plenty Of Time

A thousand years mean nothing to you! They are merely a day gone by or a few hours in the night. Psalm 90:4


Time is both an enemy and a friend. You do your best to conquer it, and yet it continually slips through your fingers. You measure your life, your successes, and your productivity in terms of minutes, hours, days, and weeks. You often lose your hope in the future and in the fulfillment of your dreams as time passes. God isn't subject to your concept of time, for he is the Master of the universe. When you place your trust in him, you can know with certainty that you have all the time you need to do what he has created you to do and that you have plenty of time to become all that he created you to be. Your brightest hour is always ahead, never behind! =]

Lord, I trust in you. I have said "You are my God". My life is in your hands. Psalm 31:14-15

Prayer - -

Heavenly Father, I place my seconds, minutes, hours, and days in your hands. I thank you for restoring my hope in the future. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment