"Don't allow someone to rob you of God's best."

Monday, January 25, 2010

Questions asked. --Answers! God Bless!

If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? If so, what?

- - The truth is, No one knows when their going "Home".. So I think the question more so is, How can you change today and the way your living to be in position for Gods Blessings. I feel when we think about A year from now.. Were just stepping out of reality, and The beautiful Today that we have to be thankful for. One day at a time, Just be thankful and full of joy. Have faith in yourself, and all you do, Trust God, and Don't fear what you should have done, or question your time here on earth! :)


If you had one day in your life to live over, which would you choose and why?

I wouldn't change a day ever, If I hadn't experienced the road I went down, I wouldn't be who I am today, It's really awesome to know God directs your steps even when your not walking with him, He knows how to pull you in the direction of his Love, and He did.. I am happy and thankful I went through what I did. I am standing a better woman of God today, and I strive to be an example to other young girls, and show them their is Hope, and a different kinda love. We don't have to worry about what we've done, cause we are restored in Christ and He makes us whole again. :) - - Thank You Jesus!!

What do you think is the single best decision you've made in your life so far?

Giving my heart to Jesus. And Turning my life around so That I can be all that I am suppose to be in his will for my life. :)

Name one thing you could do to improve any important relationship in your life.

As unbelievable as it seems some days, his image is being shaped into the mud of our souls. Thats where out fears are dug in deep. And we work hard to keep everyone, especially ourselves, fooled into thinking were okay. God isn't fooled. Thats the spiritual basis for the strenuous task of containing a conflict so that it can become the deep spade work of God in your own soul. Unraveling conflict will help you face your fears. It exposes lies we hide behind. Sometimes it even forces us to admit how distorted our image of God actually is. In his way, and often unknowingly, we are used by God in each other's life to air out the scared places in our hearts we never knew were there -- Until they hurt. Practically speaking, the goal is to be able to talk about an important matter of the relationship and this could take a course of time, But Thats why God is the key in any relationship... And God is the only foundation anyone could use to improve ANY important relationship in life.


If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?

-- I would change one thing, and that would have been to be closer to all my family, and get to know the family I've never met, or got the chance to. But God does this so we can be thankful for what we have and cherish that the most. I believe that One day I will have a beautiful family, and everything I desire it to be. God is faithful, and I know he hears me when I pray for this. And Im so excited for it!


What was the high point of last month?

Friendships, and Really realizing what I want in this life. And Giving up the fear, to make the best choices, and walk with a clear conscience towards all that I am suppose to be.

What is the one thing about yourself you like best?

I am a good listener. I think being able to listen and understand, We are better able to love what we understand. And loving others, and being loved is the main way we reflect the glory of God. :)


What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?

The knowledge and understanding of God. - -

"The weapons we use in our fight are not made by humans. Rather, they are powerful weapons from God. With them we destroy people's defenses, that is, their arguments and all their intellectual arrogance that oppose the knowledge of God. We take every thought captive so that it is obedient to Christ. 2 Corinthians 10:4-5"


What do you value most in a relationship?


The goal is not to heal the other person, because, truly, that is a work only God can do as the saving power of Christ invades the dark, hidden places of our hearts. But in close relationships, I think its important"we live to see the redemption take place". Mostly we're along for the ride. Occasionally, when we are least aware, God actually uses us in the process.

Being a woman who understands a man, perhaps better than he understands himself -- It allows us to see beyond his fears and defeats. But only God can really meet him. Its a gift though when you can see there's a man in there, in spite of everything. Its a gift, even though you know that, ultimately, he has to claim that reality for himself. -

No comments:

Post a Comment